Accurate & Up-to-date
With Dropcontact, find out in a blink whether an email address is valid or not and give your marketing efforts a booster.
100% GDPR compliant!
What is Dropcontact's Email Checker?
The most reliable Email Checker on the market
Numerous contact sources, including subscription forms, partnerships, and prospecting efforts… supply your CRM with email addresses.
However, each time you initiate a new marketing or cold outreach campaign, you notice a steady climb in your bounce rate 😢
Dropcontact is your best sidekick for automatically validating the professional email addresses in your database, whether they are stored in your CRM or in a separate file.
With in-house & real-time operating algorithms, Dropcontact ensures a 98% email validity rate and 85% for catch-alls.
No need to double-check your email addresses before initiating your cold email campaigns. Dropcontact's email checker has already taken care of it for you!
✨Without relying on a database, Dropcontact sources information in real-time! This key feature makes it the sole tool fully compliant with GDPR rules.
Why use Dropcontact to check your emails?
Checking, updating and qualifying emails
Using proprietary algorithms, Dropcontact not only checks your email lists in real time, but also:
- Detects invalid addresses and automatically updates them.
- Standardizes input errors: syntax error, accents, special characters, emoji.
- Qualifies emails: nominative@pro, nominative@perso, generic, etc.
The 100% GDPR-compliant email verification tool
Dropcontact relies on proprietary algorithms and doesn't store any nominative databases, making it the only 100% GDPR-compliant email verification solution.
More than just an Email Checker
If your database (file or CRM) already contains the following information:
- Last name
- First name
- Website or company name
➡️ Dropcontact will find your contact's professional email!
Dropcontact offers scalable subscriptions with the option of upgrading or downgrading your account at any time, depending on your activity!
- You can go from 1,000 to 8,000 or 20,000 credits per month.
- And if you don't use all your remaining credits, you can go from 8,000 to 1,000 before going back to your previous subscription!
💡With the Carry-over option, you can even keep your accumulated credits from one month to the next.
How to Use Dropcontact's Email Checker?
Is your main contact database in .xlsx, .csv or .txt format?
👉 Dropcontact offers a Drag & Drop tool that allows you to drop your file directly onto the platform.
- Once your file has been dropped, Dropcontact will process it, enrich the information that needs to be enriched and validate your emails.
- Download your new file cleaned up and improved by Dropcontact.
- In this new file, an "Email Qualification" column allows you to understand whether the emails are nominative pro, nominative perso, catch-all, generic, etc.
- Using this data, you can relaunch your cold email campaigns with a bounce rate close to 0%!
Is your contact database centralized in your CRM?
Dropcontact is natively integrated into HubSpot, Pipedrive ou Salesforce. During the integration, Dropcontact makes an initial check to enrich and verify all existing contacts in your CRM.
Adding or modifying a record allows you to check all information in real time.
When you create a contact in your CRM:
- If you know your contact's pro email and you add it : Dropcontact will verify and qualify it.
- If you enter a pro email but it's not the right one: Dropcontact will perform a verification, find the right email and then qualify it.
- If you don't know your contact's pro email: Dropcontact bases itself on known information (last name, first name, company) to find your contact's pro email. Once it's found, Dropcontact checks and qualifies it.
Email qualification corresponds to the following formats: nominative@pro, catch-all@pro, nominative@perso, generic@pro, invalid@pro or not validated.
💡 If you use a CRM other than HubSpot, Pipedrive or Salesforce, it's possible to integrate Dropcontact into your CRM via customized workflows created on Make, Zapier or n8n.