Automate your prospecting tasks with Make x Dropcontact
Your prospecting level up with Dropcontact and Make
What is Make (ex-Integromat)?
An automation tool
Make is an automation tool that allows you to create scenarios by connecting your different applications. You can add several modules (each of them is an action performed on another application), and you can create numerous scenarios to automate your daily tasks.
We will also show you how to link Google Sheets to Dropcontact to update it with enriched and up-to-date data automatically 💡
The benefits of Make (ex-Integromat)
- Create your scenario in a couple of minutes by adding application modules and save precious hours of efficiency
- The automation possibilities are infinite and based on the deadlines and tasks of your choice
- Make is a no-code tool: no technical skills are required to use it
- 1000+ integrations are available with your daily applications (CRM, productivity tools, mailing platforms, social networks, etc.) including Dropcontact
What is Dropcontact?
A professional data enrichment tool based on proprietary algorithms
Dropcontact is a data enrichment tool that allows you to enrich, verify, validate, and update your database using proprietary algorithms that generate your contact information for you.
By only mentioning the first name, the last name, the website (or company name), or even just the Linkedin profile, Dropcontact's algorithms deliver the email addresses and any useful information regarding your prospects as well as all the legal data of their companies.
Dropcontact only uses proprietary algorithms, and is therefore 100% RGPD compliant and does not store any personal data.
- Dropcontact generates qualified, verified, and up-to-date email addresses
- Add business phone numbers
- Add and update the job of your leads, customers, or prospects
- Add the LinkedIn profile URL of your contacts
- Standardization of information (First name, Last name, title...)
- Correction of name-first name inversions
- Validation of the company's website
- Add the LinkedIn company URL
- Detection and merging of duplicates
- Add the company's legal information
The Dropcontact integration
Dropcontact is integrated with Make.
The integration allows you to update your contact data by enriching them via automated workflows. For example, Dropcontact adds up-to-date email addresses, business phone numbers, and many other contact information essential to your prospecting: first and last name, gender, company, job, LinkedIn profile, and all company information.
Did you know? Dropcontact also offers integration with other automation tools such as Zapier and n8n 💡
The benefits of the integration
Dropcontact is integrated with Make to allow you to create your own scenarios and connect all your tools. On top of that, Make is integrated with over 1000 applications, enough to automate all your time-consuming tasks. ⏳
For example, you have the ability to connect applications to Dropcontact such as:
- Your CRM software (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Monday, Salesforce, etc.) to check, enrich and update all your contact information to be imported into your CRM. Note that Dropcontact is also natively integrated in Hubspot, Pipedrive and Salesforce 🚀
- Your spreadsheet software (Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel), to enrich your csv files automatically with Dropcontact.
- Your emailing tools (Mailchimp, Sendinblue, etc.) to enrich all new contacts imported into your contact lists.
- And many more!
As you can see, the possibilities are numerous and Dropcontact's proprietary algorithms generate valid and up-to-date data (at 98%!)
How to automate the enrichment of your database in Make with Dropcontact
We introduce you how to integrate the Dropcontact API into your Google Sheets file to automate the enrichment of your database with Make.
- Create your Make account
- Create your Make scenario
- Add the first Google Sheets module and select the "Watch Rows" trigger
- Connect your Google Account
- Select your Google Sheets file and the worksheet on which you want to enrich data
- Add a second Dropcontact module "Create a Contact (asynchronous)"
- Attach each of the fields with the contact information (First Name, Last Name, Company Name, etc.), and manually choose the specific line to start from
- Add a "Tools" module and set a "Sleep" delay of 50 seconds (This delay is due to the fact that Dropcontact algorithms need some time to enrich your data)
- Add a new Dropcontact module and select "Get A Contact".
- Select the request ID generated in the previous module and click on OK
- Copy and paste the headers from this file into the Google Sheets sheet you wish to enrich
- In Make, add a final Google Sheets module "Add a Row
- Select your Google Sheets account, as well as the file and the sheet in which you copied and pasted the headers
- In "values": add the corresponding variable to each item (variables are available in the submenu "Dropcontact - Get a Contact")
- And, voilà! Your file is cleaned up and enriched! 🥳
For the geeks among you, another method exists to automate the enrichment of your database.
Here is the tutorial to use Dropcontact API and webhooks directly 💡
To start creating your automated scenarios, Make offers several types of monthly and yearly plans, including a free plan that offers you 1 000 tasks per month for two active scenarios. The Core plan is $9/month and offers 10 000 tasks per month. If you automate a large number of tasks, opt for the $16/month pro version that will allow you to automate up to 120 000 tasks.
Note that Dropcontact integration in Make also requires a Dropcontact subscription (from $24/month!) to benefit from the integrated enrichment.
Want to know more?
Discover the Zapier integration