Automatically enrich your data in all your applications with Pabbly x Dropcontact
Automate you tasks with Dropcontact and Pabbly!
What is Pabbly?
What is Dropcontact?
An algorithm-based email enrichment solution
Dropcontact is a data enrichment tool that allows you to enrich, verify, validate and update your database thanks to algorithms that generate for you the information of your contacts.
With only the first name, the last name, the website (or the company name) or even just the Linkedin profile..., Dropcontact's algorithms deliver the email addresses, all the useful information of your prospects, and the legal data of their companies.
Dropcontact uses only proprietary algorithms and does not store any personal data, which makes it a 100% GDPR-compliant solution 😉
Overview of available features:
- Dropcontact generates qualified, verified, and up-to-date email addresses for you
- Add business phone numbers
- Add and update the job of your leads, customers, or prospects
- Add LinkedIn profiles of your contacts
- Standardization of information (First name, Last name, title...)
- Validation of the company's website
- Add the LinkedIn company page
- Detection and merging of duplicates
- Add the company's legal information
The Dropcontact integration
You'll be able to update the data you've already collected by enriching it through automated workflows. For example, Dropcontact adds email addresses, business phone numbers, and all the contact information you need to prospect: first and last name, gender, company, job, LinkedIn profile, and all company information.
Benefits of the integration
Dropcontact is integrated with Pabbly and gives you the ability to link your daily applications. There are over 1 000 integrations available on Pabbly to automate your routine and time-consuming tasks. ⚡️
When creating your automated workflow, Pabbly allows you to link applications to Dropcontact such as:
- Google Sheets, to enrich your database automatically with Dropcontact
- Zoho CRM, to check and update all your contact information before importing it into your CRM
- Mailchimp, to automatically enrich all new contacts imported into your contact lists
- Pipedrive, to standardize and keep your CRM data up to date (if you don't have Dropcontact's native integration with Pipedrive yet 💚
As you can see, there are many possibilities and Dropcontact generates certified valid and up-to-date data (at 98%!). No more obsolescence, thanks to Dropcontact, your databases go to the next level.
How to automate your tasks in Pabbly with Dropcontact?
We'll show you how to integrate the Dropcontact API with your Google Sheets file to automatically update it with Pabbly.
Benefits of Pabbly
- Create your Pabbly account
- In the All Apps tab, select "Pabbly Connect": the solution for creating automated workflows
- Then in Workflows, create your automation sequence and name it
- Select the application(s) you want to link with Dropcontact (we will choose Google Sheets)
- Create your Google Sheets file (don't forget to make it public so that Pabbly can access it!)
- Then follow the instructions regarding the Webhook URL
- Download the Pabbly extension on Google Sheets
- Add a second step in your workflow, link your Dropcontact account and set Create Contacts as an Action Event
- Add a 3rd step to your workflow by selecting Dropcontact again then "Get Contact".
- In Batch ID, simply click on the "Request ID" field generated in step 2 of your workflow
- The enriched contact information of your contact will be displayed
- Add a 4th and final step to your workflow by selecting Google Sheets again and "Add New Row".
- Assign each of the fields by clicking on them and filling in the data enriched by Dropcontact in step 3
- Click on Save & Send Test Request
- And there you go 🎬 your data is directly enriched in Google Sheets
The Pabbly x Dropcontact pricing
To get started creating your automated workflows, (and enjoy many other features!) Pabbly offers several types of monthly and annual plans, including a free plan with a limited number of tasks and features. You'll have to spend $16/month for the standard plan, which gives you 12,000 monthly tasks. If you automate a large number of tasks, we suggest taking the pro version which will allow you to automate up to 24,000 tasks.
Note that Dropcontact's integration with Pabbly also requires a Dropcontact subscription (starting at $24/month!) to benefit from the integrated enrichment.