Hubspot CRM review
If you're looking for the perfect CRM, you're about to find out if Hubspot is the CRM for you!
Not sure what a CRM is ? Then head over to find out why you need a CRM! 🤗
What is Hubspot?
Who is Hubspot CRM for?
Hubspot is a very complete solution that meets the various needs of a small to medium sized company in development. Simple to use, the platform offers many features that are relatively easy to learn. You really don't need to be an expert to use it.
Hubspot is particularly well known for its comprehensive marketing tools compared to other CRM platforms available on the market. It is therefore an ideal solution if you are looking for a multifunctional tool, focusing on lead generation and communication.
If you've never used a CRM and want to test it without investing time and/or money, Hubspot has the advantage of offering a free version since 2014. Of course, this version includes "light" functionalities, so it's much less advanced than the paid versions. But it's still a great way to take your first steps with a CRM tool without breaking the bank!
Hubspot's main features
How to import your contact database into Hubspot?
Hubspot allows you to easily import your contacts from a professional email system, such as Gmail or Outlook.
You can also import your contacts via a .csv document (but you won't be able to include your task and action history this way).
Otherwise, Hubspot can make it easy to migrate your contacts if you import them from another CRM, either directly through the CRM or by using a third-party tool (Import2, Data2CRM, etc.).
🧹 Take the opportunity of importing your contacts to give your database a clean sweep! Dropcontact natively integrates with Hubspot and allows you to clean and enrich your CRM data.
- Email tracking: Gmail / Outlook integration not only allows you to add a contact to your CRM directly from your email, but also to track email correspondence, to know if your messages have been opened (and how many times), to know if your recipient has clicked on a link, etc.
- Appointment scheduling: Thanks to the synchronization of your Google and Outlook accounts, you can schedule your appointments directly in your CRM according to the availabilities in your schedule.
- Task automation: Save time every day by relieving your teams of repetitive and time-consuming tasks. Schedule calls, send reminders, sequence emails, etc. The possibilities are endless, especially since Hubspot integrates thousands of third-party applications that you can connect to create automated workflows.
- Detailed Reporting: Hubspot's reports make it very easy to access a team's performance, as well as get key insights into deal forecasting. This way you know where to put everyone's focus and better organize yourself regardless of the size of your team.
- Advertising and social networks: The platform allows you to connect your Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts. This way you can create, manage and track the results of your ad campaigns from Hubspot, and retrieve your leads directly into your CRM. And that's not all! You can also create and publish classic social media posts.
- Reporting: As with commercial reports, Hubspot allows you to track communication campaigns, website traffic performance, ad performance, etc.
Hubspot CRM for Customer Success: Service Hub
Designed to optimize customer satisfaction, the Service Hub allows your Support Department to respond more effectively to the problems encountered by your users.
- Support ticket management: You can create tickets and associate them directly with contacts in your CRM. You can then assign these tickets to the different members of your Customer Service department, and follow their evolution in dedicated dashboards.
- Communication tools: Hubspot provides support teams with several tools to communicate more effectively with those who need your help. Live chat, conversational chatbots, email templates, phone support, etc. You have all the tools you need to improve customer satisfaction!
- Customer satisfaction surveys: Following the resolution of a ticket, you can send satisfaction surveys to your users/customers. This way, you can easily identify the points of friction, the areas for improvement, and you send a positive message to your interlocutors who feel truly considered.
Why integrate customer service management into your CRM? By sharing the data from your communications with your various departments, you can better respond to the requests and needs of your contacts and thus build customer loyalty 🤝
Integrating your tools into Hubspot
Pros and Cons of Hubspot CRM
✅ An all-in-one platform: As we have seen, Hubspot is a very complete solution. The advantage of a multi-functional tool is that it considerably lightens your team's tool stack. The downside is that in case of a technical issue, all your software is impacted.
✅ Marketing tools: Hubspot is without a doubt the CRM solution that offers the most powerful marketing tools. Even in its free version, the platform will allow you to save precious time and centralize your entire communication strategy. If you are looking for a tool that promotes cohesion between your sales and marketing teams, Hubspot is the ideal solution.
✅ Numerous automation: Automation is life! How much time could be saved every week by not having to deal with repetitive and time-consuming tasks? Automate e-mails, reminders, customer service management, etc. All your teams gain in time and efficiency.
✅ Hubspot Academy: This is a training platform created by Hubspot, which is open to everyone. It provides online courses for sales, marketing, and customer relationship professionals. Even if you're not a CRM customer (or user), you can still benefit from these modules and continue to learn about your business. Hubspot Academy offers certifications that recruiters highly value.
❌ Price: If you choose the free plan, you will quickly be confronted with the limitations of the basic options. For example, the free version does not allow you to merge duplicate contact and company records. And yet... Even if you unlock this feature, you'll have to do it by hand (unless you integrate Dropcontact which does it automatically 😉 )
❌ Support for paid users only: Unfortunately, Hubspot Customer Service is not available to users of the free version. To get help, you must have a subscription or do your own research. Good to know: Hubspot's help center is particularly well-stocked and you can usually find answers to your questions there.
Dropcontact x Hubspot integration
Once Dropcontact is connected in your Hubspot CRM, watch the magic happen:
💚 Automatic enrichment of contact and company records when added to your CRM (Enrichment of the verified email address, business phone number, civility, LinkedIn profile, etc.).
💚 Consolidate data already present in your CRM by retrieving the information included in the email signatures automatically in order to copy them to the corresponding contact sheets (mobile phone number, direct line, job title).
💚 intelligent and automatic detection and merging of duplicate contacts and companies in your CRM
💚 Cleaning of your contacts' and companies' data present in your CRM (inversion of name/first name, addition of capital letters, deletion of emojis or special characters, information in their corresponding fields).
So go ahead and try Dropcontact for free for 14 days in your Hubspot CRM!